Wednesday, March 25

Hiatus

Something went terribly wrong with my blogspot. I cudnt see any of my published post and the new ones i saved as draft in my edit page. Havent resolved yet the timestamp problem will get back to that when i feel like it ASAP.

Meanwhile i'm gonna continue on with my meandering post. Its not brilliant, its not thought provoking, its not grown-uppish. But as the title suggest, its my mental diarrhea. i write what i feel and i feel what i write (cewahhh).

Whatever i spew forth from my mind, and the lot of u who is unfortunate enough to stumble onto my blog and im wondering why still reading thru, pls accept my apologies for my banality and for wasting ur time hehe.

the attention whore in me though do appreciate u coming here to read my blog and wud like to thank you for stopping by. Yeah, i've said it. Im a bit of an attention whore. Lets face it, im putting on the net for anybody to read bout what i feel and what i do even the most mundane cos i want some attention.

Cos lets face it there's a lil bit of an attention whore in everybody that has a blog or a vblog. Right? ;)

No comments: