Sunday, March 8

My 3 day weekend

Been a very busy weekend for me. Best part it was a public holiday on monday a 3 day weekend. Its the birthday of our prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) and i was stuck at the office thruout saturday till monday. Well after work some of my childhood buddies decided to give me a call just now saying that they wanna hang out in uptown. Been awhile since i last saw em so i decided to pack my stuff and rush back home, could pick up on things the next day.

Met up with Firhan, Syamael and Umar with his significant other Awin. I knew these guys since i was in primary, basically grew up with em. Chit-chatting, catching up, reminiscing, talking bout the good old days...But i was kinda stumped on the baby talk though. Which bottle with vents, no vents(they have that kinda bottle?), which remedy is good for colic, waking up at nite changing the diapers and feeding, well u get the picture.

But it was fun, took my mind away from the pressing matter at work today. U could say the shit hit the fan and we are left to clean up the mess in the room. Well c'est la vie...U gotta do what u gotta do till the next entry

p/s: i lost another day again damnit!!! the rate im going i'm gonna lose the challenge after all. Motherfather!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: