Thursday, January 14

New Year, New Decade? New Resolution = same result?

Its been awhile since I've visited this lil corner of the web. Obviously I failed the 365 day challenge. First off, Thanks jatt for not following thru with the bet hehehe...I mean who am I kidding, me writing religiously one post every day? Righttttt...

Pre new year and post new year was awesome. Had a makan trip up north to Penang. Started on a sunday the 27th December stayed in Penang till the 31st and we made our way to Sungai Petani to visit Sue's (my cousin Che Mad's wife) godmother. Coming back to KL we decided to drop by lumut and stay in Pangkor for two nights, but alas the place deteriorated so we cut short to one night. Made our way down to Ipoh for some food and then back to KL on saturday 2nd January.

Its already 2 weeks into 2010, ppl been saying its a new decade, hmmmm....if year 2000 - 2009 is one decade, then the 1st decade is year 0 - year 9? Just saying :D. Anyways new year new reso right. Got a few on my list but the utmost important ones are working out my relationship with Him (trying to keep my solat but keep on failing to do my Subuh prayers) Not proud to admit it, but Im really that bad, sometimes its only once a week on fridays and during Eid.

The next one is my relationship with family 1st and then friends. Been keeping to myself and spending more time outside or to myself. Must spend more time with parents and siblings. With my cousins, uncles and aunts...been trying to avoid family gathering. Neglected some friends and havent spend any time with some old friends. Kinda miss em already.

3rd focusing on work and health. Trying to start this year on building my own business and my career. And of course getting rid of those excess pounds and keeping them off. Need to get rid alot some of my bad habit.

Well its too soon to tell but its been a great start. Let see if I can keep this momentum going. ;)

No comments: